A very large number of people now prefer to spend their free time on online gambling platforms. Since they are now really in high demand, more and more bookmakers are entering the market, and not all of them are honest. But after all, no one wants to be deliberately cheated, especially if it involves money. Therefore, here is all the information that will help you to distinguish a good online bookmaker’s company from a bad one, and this in turn will save your nerves, money and leave only positive emotions from your favourite gambling.
Feedback from regular customers
When you choose a bookmaker, it is best to immediately pay attention to what reviews other users leave on it and in general, how positive the reputation is. If you notice that there are more negative comments, then it is better to immediately leave the idea of playing on this site.
Statistics is a good indicator, because if 50 players before you said that the games here are not fair you are unlikely to become 51 players with whom all games will be held without cheating. If the company has good reviews, then most likely it really works correctly in relation to its customers.
However, you should be wary if the company has too many only positive reviews, because they can be spun. Therefore, sometimes it is worth going to special independent sites where objective points of view are presented.
There are also some things that you should also pay attention to, so they will also help you to determine how correct the choice of bookmaker you made:
- What payment methods are available for deposits and withdrawals
- Whether there is a user verification process
- How quickly the platform’s technical support responds to any problems that arise
- What terms and agreements the bookmaker offers you
- How the company settles conflicts, if any, and what percentage goes in favour of the player.
Also a good indicator that you have made the right choice will be if the bookmaker clearly complies with all the rules and the agreement with the client, all information is in the public domain and the presence of a gambling licence.
Availability of a gambling licence
Once you have decided on a bookmaker your next step is to check whether it has a license to operate. A casino license is a permit to conduct gambling. The license serves as an indication that the bookmaker operates according to the same standards with its customers. Why is this important? Because the license will be able to guarantee you that all issues related to the finances that you have invested will be solved only legally. If the online casino you have chosen does not have a license, then they have the right not to comply with the following points:
- protection of the client’s personal data
- all games provided are from verified providers
- If there is a conflict situation between the user and the bookmaker, the decision can be made by the authority that issued the gambling license.
To understand whether the bookmaker has a license or not, then on its official page go down to the bottom, most often the data on the presence of the license are there, if you did not find them there, you can contact technical support with a request for information. If the operator you contacted does not provide you with the necessary data, then most likely this online casino operates without a license. The licenses that are most often found are presented below:
- Curacao is the most common type of licence, as it is not too difficult to obtain, but nevertheless all the standards for obtaining it are strictly enforced
- Malta Gaming Authority If you see that the gambling establishment has this licence, you can be sure not to worry, it is one of the most reliable licences.
- UK Gambling Commission was founded relatively recently in 2007, however, they consistently adhere to quality standards in the world of online entertainment.
Verified providers and certificates
Before you start playing, check the information about who supplies games to the bookmaker, because games from good providers are tested and have certificates that they are suitable for use. If the games are not clear from whom, there is a possibility that the results can be tampered with by unscrupulous bookmakers.
Therefore, the result of the game is unlikely to be directed in the direction of the client, thus you can lose all the money in the account. All information about providers you can find in the sections “Partners”. There will be all the contracts that are signed with providers, as well as you can see the announcements of signing new ones and immediately be sure of the new games that are offered to you.
There are also special laboratories that check online casinos for honesty, the same as auditors, only in the world of online gaming. If the audit was carried out and identified discrepancies, they publish information about it directly on their website and anyone can familiarize themselves with this information.
Now that you know about all the important things to pay attention to in order to understand whether the bookmaker is honest with you or not, you can play gambling and do not worry about anything.
Read about RTP Explained